We drive to Rize. Short break at Rize for panoramic view of the city from the Botany Garden, we visit kiwi and tea plantations here, then we arrive to Firtina Valley which takes us to Ayder Plateau. Before arriving in Ayder we will see Camlihemsin and gentle trekking to Goksu Fall which is the highest and most beautiful in the region. The Ayder Plateau is a good starting point for a hike in the magnificent Kaçkar Mountains. The way there leads from Rize on 31 miles of well-developed road. The last few miles of road are quite rough.
*Private Tour Prices are per person in 2 participants*Book Now
One of our friendly experts will contact you in a blink!
– Air conditioned luxury minivan with driver on tours
– Professional guiding on tours
– Lunches on tours
– All admission fees to the museums and sights
– International flight tickets
– Drinks during the lunches
– Not mandatory but customary tips